Mark and Andrea Letorney have been professionally involved with Land Rover longer than any other business owners in North America. Rovers North is a unique and dynamic small company that enjoys an exclusive relationship with Land Rover UK.
Work at Rovers North
Located in quiet rural Vermont (just 30 minutes from Burlington), Rovers North provides a clean, safe and casual work environment that focuses on bringing together qualified specialists to support Land Rover companies and enthusiasts throughout North America.
The atmosphere at Rovers North is one that is open and honest in the way it deals with its employees and customers alike.
To apply, you must first have an affection for Land Rover vehicles and Land Rover work related technical skills. Experience and integrity are the key strengths that we focus on when considering new members. Upon entering Rovers North you will receive approximately three months of training before joining one of our work teams that best matches your strengths.
Since 1979, Rovers North has become one of the leading online stores for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for Land Rover.
Because of unprecedented growth and an incredibly enthusiastic community, we’re expanding our company, and we are growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an incredible period of growth and excitement. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for new team members.
We first look for chemistry, ambition, and compatibility, then we focus on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at Rovers North, our culture is key!
Right now, we’re in one of the most exciting phases in our history. You’re going to sense urgency and energy when you become part of the Rovers North family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and brilliance.
- Warehouse Associate
A Warehouse Associate at Rovers North is responsible for picking and packing products according to order, label packages to ensure delivery to customers without damage, Lifts, stacks, and arranges products on a cart in preparation for shipment. This is a fast-paced, “Team First” environment that requires attention to detail, time management, and service orientation to ensure success.
Our ideal candidate for the position will possess a strong work ethic with a proven ability to listen to instructions, work in a team environment and move with a sense of urgency while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude.
Competitive base pay, incentive bonus plan, health insurance, and room for advancement plus:
- Quarterly incentives
- Paid lunch times
- Annual bonuses based on profitability
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Clean, climate-controlled Distribution Center
- Monthly employee recognition awards of Visa gift cards
- Above industry average customer reputation scores
- Open and honest communication leading to transparency and collaboration
- Transforming company culture of trust and respect
- Enjoyable work environment
- Discounts on auto parts and accessories
- Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds.
- Physical ability to be on your feet all day.
- Reliable and timely
- Team mentality
- Pick or pack products according to order.
- Pack and label cartons to ensure delivery to customers without damage.
- Lift, stack, and arrange products on a cart in preparation for shipment.
- Generate labels and prepare paperwork necessary for order shipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
email@example.com. Thank you!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to